The Cessation Taskforce supports efforts to help community members throughout Sacramento County quit tobacco by sharing and promoting available cessation resources and sharing knowledge on best practices for tobacco cessation treatment.
Community Member Resources:
- Kick It California – flyer about free services including Spanish
- Asian Smokers Quitline – Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean
*Special offer! Free Nicotine Patch starter kits mailed home to some Kick It California callers.
Sponsors: First 5, CDC Asian language lines, Molina Medi-Cal plan, Health Net Medi-Cal plan
- Sacramento County Cessation Resource Guide
- Youth Quit Kits
- Adult Quit Kits
- If you are interested in learning about our free adult quit kits, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 875-5869.
- Digital Quit Kits
Local clinics working on tobacco treatment:
- Sacramento County Health Center
- UCD student-run clinics (Paul Hom Asian Clinic, Willow Clinic)
- UC Davis
Kick It California for providers – Refer a patient to get a free call now
Center for Tobacco Cessation – trainings and technical assistance
Love Your Lungs Coalition – regional lung cancer coalition
CA Quits – Medi-Cal partnerships
Healthy Clinic Living Initiative – funding for clinics